Donkey Milk Soap - 180g(6.35oz)
Donkey milk soap, which is frequently used in cosmetic products with its rich vitamin content, is very close to breast milk in terms of pH value. Although the amount of lactose is high, it is also rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, C and E, fat and calcium mineral. Donkey milk soap, which is used as a treatment thanks to its healing properties, is also on the agenda for rejuvenating the skin. It is also said that Cleopatra, known as the Queen of Egypt, took a bath with milk taken from more than 700 donkeys every day to preserve her youth and beauty. For this reason, donkey milk and products made with donkey milk are considered valuable. So, what are the benefits of donkey milk soap? How to use donkey milk soap? Here is the donkey milk soap with its rejuvenating and beautifying effect:
What are the Benefits of Donkey Milk Soap?
- Provides removal of acne, blackheads and acne.
- It is effective against skin darkening and skin blemishes.
- It rejuvenates the skin and removes wrinkles.
- It tightens and plumps the skin.
- It gives a healthy and bright appearance by balancing the moisture content of the skin.
- It reduces skin redness and itching that occurs in cases of allergies.
- As it renews cells, it reduces age spots.
- It has healing properties against skin diseases such as psoriasis and eczema.
Storage Conditions: It should be kept closed in a cool, dry and moisture-free environment.